Aluminum Sulfate Industrial Grade:
Type: Aluminum sulphate
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Other names: Anhydrous aluminum sulfate;
Mf: Al2 (so4) 3
Purity: Al2o3 15.8%-17%
Place of origin: China
Grade standard: Industrial grade
Appearance: White crystalline powder or flakes
1) aluminum sulfate is a widely used industrial reagent, usually
mixed with alum. Aluminum sulfate is usually used as flocculants
for water purification and sewage treatment facilities were also
used for the paper industry.
2) aluminum sulfate is also a very effective insecticide mollusks
can kill the Spanish slug (Spanish slugs).
3) aluminum sulfate for water and in textile dyeing and printing as
a medium. In water purification, it makes impurity condensation,
sedimentation and filtration easier.
4) when dissolved in a large number of neutral or slightly alkaline
water, the produced precipitate of aluminum hydroxide, al (oh) 3.
When dyeing fabric, aluminum hydroxide gel makes it easier to dye
attached to the top of plant fiber.
5) aluminum sulfate is also used to adjust soil pH, because it is
also hydrolysis of aluminum hydroxide produced a small amount of
dilute solution of sulfuric acid.
Delivery time: Within 15 days after receipt the advance payment or
Aluminum Sulfate Quality index Quality
Water Insoluble %≤ 0.15%
PH(1%water solution)≥ 3.0